The MG4X2 ladies golf cross trainer is a multi-functional shoe that takes you from the street to the course with ease. Featuring a one-piece engineered waterproof G/Dry knit upper for unbeatable comfort, an auxetic lattice midsole for all-day support, a sawtooth traction pattern for grip, and finished with our staple triple-density foam cushion footbed for a massage with every step. These shoes are a must-have for the serious lady golfer this summer!
- The G/Dry upper is constructed with waterproof & stain-resistant engineered stretch knit fused with an internal waterproof lining
- Full rubber outsole with sawtooth traction pattern designed to provide flexibility & grip
- Responsive eva midsole with auxetic sidewall will keep your feet comfortable after long days on the course
- Impressive 360° moulded heel cup prevents heel slip & provides superior comfort
- Wide base with tall, sculpted sidewalls for lateral & medial stability
- Direct, under-heel comfort & odour control with removable & washable insoles featuring a one-piece dual density 3D moulded heel cup
- Comes with an extra set of laces
- Narrow fit - if you are between sizes, we recommend ordering up ½ a size
- 68% polyester, 12% spandex, 20% TPU
- Removable antimicrobial cushion inserts are machine washable.
- To clean, use a mild soap & a soft bristle brush, brushing in 1 direction