HOW DO Ladies Online Golf LOYALTY POINTS WORK?
To be eligible for Loyalty Points, user MUST have created and be logged into a Ladies Online Golf account at the time of purchase – Points will then be allocated to this user account.
To create an account click here
- Each £1 spent online will be worth 1 loyalty point - e.g. 200 loyalty points = £5.00
- Points can ONLY be earned from orders placed online whilst the user is logged into their account
- Points can be used to buy products on the ladiesonlinegolf.com website
- Points and/or coupons generated CANNOT be gifted to other users
- Points can be redeemed in denominations of £0.25 by either created a coupon code or applying the discount direct to your order
- Points can be applied up to the total value of the order placed
- Points ARE valid for sale items, special offers and promotions
- Points cannot be redeemed against delivery/shipping costs
- Points cannot be used or earned when purchasing LOG gift vouchers
- Points can be redeemed at any time
When Do I Get My Loyalty Points?
- Points will be allocated to the users account at the point of order completion (despatch)
- Returned items requiring refunds will have points deducted from that users account - Exchanges for alternative sizes will keep any points accrued
HOW CAN I EARN MORE LOYALTY POINTS?
- Place an order (1 point per £1 spent)
- Sign up to email newsletters (200 points)
- Like us on Facebook (100 points)
- Follow us on Instagram (100 points)
- Follow us on Twitter (100 points)
HOW CAN I SEE HOW MANY LOYALTY POINTS I HAVE?
- Simple, log in to your account and in the 'My Account' section it will display the points available within this account. Alternatively, when logged in click on the 'Loyalty Points' button at the bottom right of the screen for all your options.